- COPD is associated with reduced pulmonary interstitial expression of pentraxin-3
- The functional role of the innate immune system in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- NLRP3/Caspase-1-independent IL-1β production mediates diesel exhaust particle-induced pulmonary inflammation
Enhanced deposition of low-molecular-weight hyaluronan in lungs of cigarette smoke-exposed mice
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 42(6). p.753-761 Mark(
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways: findings from a mouse model