- Can infants' orientation to social stimuli predict later joint attention skills?
- Can child care workers contribute to the early detection of autism spectrum disorders? A comparison between screening instruments with child care workers versus parents as informants
- Exploring the nature of joint attention impairments in young children with autism spectrum disorder: associated social and cognitive skills
Difficultés de l'attention conjointe des jeunes enfants atteints d'autisme et de leurs frères et sœurs
2011) ANAE : APPROCHE NEUROPSYCHOLOGIQUE DES APPRENTISSAGES CHEZ L'ENFANT. 23(115). p.433-439 Mark(
- Exploring the nature of joint attention in typically developing children and in children with autism spectrum disorder
- Screening for Autism Spectrum Disorders in Flemish Day-Care Centres with the Checklist for Early Signs of Developmental Disorders