- Cells lacking β-actin are genetically reprogrammed and maintain conditional migratory capacity
- Actin isoform expression patterns during mammalian development and in pathology: insights from mouse models
- Phenotypes induced by NM causing α-skeletal muscle actin mutants in fibroblasts, Sol 8 myoblasts and myotubes
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- Alpha-actin mutations in congenital myopathies: identification of cell death as a new cellular Nemaline Myopathy phenotype and induction of similar cytoskeletal defects by mutants associated with different myopathies
- alpha-Skeletal Muscle Actin Mutants Causing Different Congenital Myopathies Induce Similar Cytoskeletal Defects in Cell Line Cultures