- Non-cytotoxic crosslinkers for heart valve tissue engineering
- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Postmortem pump-driven reperfusion of the vascular system of porcine lungs: towards a new model for surgical training
- Rapid manufacturing of collagen scaffolds for cardiac tissue engineering
- Gaseous microemboli: do we finally start to comprehend how to remove them?
- Influence of variations in systemic blood flow and pressure on cerebral and systemic oxygen saturation in cardiopulmonary bypass patients
Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
2013) STROJNISKI VESTNIK-JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. 59(11). p.669-676 Mark(
- Does contemporary oxygenator design influence haemolysis?
- End-organ protection in cardiac surgery
- Cerebral and systemic tissue oxygen saturation are more dependent on flow than on pressure maintenance: 4AP5‐1
- Effect of perfusion temperature on glucose and electrolyte transport during hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion (HIPEC) with oxaliplatin
- The effect of retrograde autologous priming volume on haemodilution and transfusion requirements during cardiac surgery
- Non-cytotoxic cross-linking of bioactive porcine matrices
- Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
- Flexural mechanical properties of porcine aortic heart valve leaflets
- Transesophageal echocardiographic image of a retained fibrin sleeve after removal of a venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cannula
- Recent advances in the comprehension and the management of perioperative systemic host response during cardiopulmonary bypass
Decellularization of heart valve matrices: search for the ideal balance
2012) ARTIFICIAL CELLS BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. 40(1-2). p.151-162 Mark(
Tensile strength testing for resorbable mesh fixation systems in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
2012) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 26(9). p.2513-2520 Mark(
- Acute and chronic effects of dysfunction of right ventricular outflow tract components on right ventricular performance in a porcine model: implications for primary repair of tetralogy of fallot