- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Postmortem pump-driven reperfusion of the vascular system of porcine lungs: towards a new model for surgical training
- Influence of variations in systemic blood flow and pressure on cerebral and systemic oxygen saturation in cardiopulmonary bypass patients
Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
2013) STROJNISKI VESTNIK-JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. 59(11). p.669-676 Mark(
- Rapid manufacturing of collagen scaffolds for cardiac tissue engineering
- Does contemporary oxygenator design influence haemolysis?
- Cerebral and systemic tissue oxygen saturation are more dependent on flow than on pressure maintenance: 4AP5‐1
- The effect of retrograde autologous priming volume on haemodilution and transfusion requirements during cardiac surgery
- Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
- Non-cytotoxic cross-linking of bioactive porcine matrices
- Transesophageal echocardiographic image of a retained fibrin sleeve after removal of a venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cannula
- Flexural mechanical properties of porcine aortic heart valve leaflets
- Recent advances in the comprehension and the management of perioperative systemic host response during cardiopulmonary bypass
Tensile strength testing for resorbable mesh fixation systems in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
2012) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 26(9). p.2513-2520 Mark(
Decellularization of heart valve matrices: search for the ideal balance
2012) ARTIFICIAL CELLS BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. 40(1-2). p.151-162 Mark(
- Acute and chronic effects of dysfunction of right ventricular outflow tract components on right ventricular performance in a porcine model: implications for primary repair of tetralogy of fallot
- Platelet gel supernatant as a potential tool to repopulate acellular heart valves
- Bioactive porcine matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Sutureless replacement of aortic valves with St Jude Medical mechanical valve prostheses and Nitinol attachment rings: feasibility in long-term (90-day) pig experiments
- Active or passive bio-coating: does it matters in extracorporeal circulation?