- Is there a place for intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation support in acute right ventricular failure by pressure-overload?
- Non-cytotoxic crosslinkers for heart valve tissue engineering
- Comparison of point-of-care tests, Sonoclot and PFA to asses coagulation: healthy volunteers vs normal pregnant patients
- Tissue engineering of heart valves: valvular or pericardial matrix?
- Histological, biochemical and mechanical evaluation of porcine decellularized heart valves
- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Postmortem pump-driven reperfusion of the vascular system of porcine lungs: towards a new model for surgical training
- Rapid manufacturing of collagen scaffolds for cardiac tissue engineering
- Gaseous microemboli: do we finally start to comprehend how to remove them?
- Influence of variations in systemic blood flow and pressure on cerebral and systemic oxygen saturation in cardiopulmonary bypass patients
Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
2013) STROJNISKI VESTNIK-JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. 59(11). p.669-676 Mark(
- Does contemporary oxygenator design influence haemolysis?
- End-organ protection in cardiac surgery
- The effect of retrograde autologous priming volume on haemodilution and transfusion requirements during cardiac surgery
- Effect of perfusion temperature on glucose and electrolyte transport during hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion (HIPEC) with oxaliplatin