- Perioperative three-dimensional transoesophageal echocardiography in patients receiving a heartmate II LVAD
- Repopulation of gamma radiated aortic valve matrices
- Does intraoperative cell salvage remove cobalt and chromium from reinfused blood ?
Optimal versus suboptimal perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass and the inflammatory response
2009) SEMINARS IN CARDIOTHORACIC AND VASCULAR ANESTHESIA. 13(2). p.113-117 Mark(
- Gamma radiation alters the ultrastructure in tissue-engineered heart valve scaffolds
- Severe hyponatremia, hyperglycemia, and hyperlactatemia are associated with intraoperative hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion with oxaliplatin
- Mechanical and chemical characteristics of an autologous glue
- Blood pumps in cardiopulmonary bypass
- Sustained release and activation of the growth factor basic fibroblast growth factor from loaded scaffolds in heart valve tissue engineering
- Genipin Blues: an alternative non-toxic crosslinker for heart valves?