- Does intraoperative cell salvage remove cobalt and chromium from reinfused blood ?
- Gamma radiation alters the ultrastructure in tissue-engineered heart valve scaffolds
Optimal versus suboptimal perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass and the inflammatory response
2009) SEMINARS IN CARDIOTHORACIC AND VASCULAR ANESTHESIA. 13(2). p.113-117 Mark(
- Severe hyponatremia, hyperglycemia, and hyperlactatemia are associated with intraoperative hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion with oxaliplatin
- Mechanical and chemical characteristics of an autologous glue
- Genipin Blues: an alternative non-toxic crosslinker for heart valves?
- Sustained release and activation of the growth factor basic fibroblast growth factor from loaded scaffolds in heart valve tissue engineering
- Blood pumps in cardiopulmonary bypass
- Interaction of plasma proteins with commercial protein repellent polyvinyl chloride (PVC): a word of caution
- Safety and efficacy of hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion with high-dose oxaliplatin in patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis