Decellularization of heart valve matrices: search for the ideal balance
2012) ARTIFICIAL CELLS BLOOD SUBSTITUTES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. 40(1-2). p.151-162 Mark(
Tensile strength testing for resorbable mesh fixation systems in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
2012) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 26(9). p.2513-2520 Mark(
- Acute and chronic effects of dysfunction of right ventricular outflow tract components on right ventricular performance in a porcine model: implications for primary repair of tetralogy of fallot
- Platelet gel supernatant as a potential tool to repopulate acellular heart valves
- Bioactive porcine matrices in heart valve tissue engineering
- Sutureless replacement of aortic valves with St Jude Medical mechanical valve prostheses and Nitinol attachment rings: feasibility in long-term (90-day) pig experiments
- Active or passive bio-coating: does it matters in extracorporeal circulation?
- HIPEC: the influence of perfusion temperature on outcome
- Production & evaluation of PCL scaffolds for tissue engineered heart valves
- O2 delivery and CO2 production during cardiopulmonary bypass as determinants of acute kidney injury: time for a goal-directed perfusion management?