- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Postmortem pump-driven reperfusion of the vascular system of porcine lungs: towards a new model for surgical training
- Does contemporary oxygenator design influence haemolysis?
- Rapid manufacturing of collagen scaffolds for cardiac tissue engineering
Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
2013) STROJNISKI VESTNIK-JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. 59(11). p.669-676 Mark(
- The effect of retrograde autologous priming volume on haemodilution and transfusion requirements during cardiac surgery
- Cerebral and systemic tissue oxygen saturation are more dependent on flow than on pressure maintenance: 4AP5‐1
- Influence of variations in systemic blood flow and pressure on cerebral and systemic oxygen saturation in cardiopulmonary bypass patients
- Recent advances in the comprehension and the management of perioperative systemic host response during cardiopulmonary bypass
Tensile strength testing for resorbable mesh fixation systems in laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
2012) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 26(9). p.2513-2520 Mark(