- Multi-step ranking of alternatives in a multi-criteria and multi-expert decision making environment
- Ranking of admissible alternatives in interval decision making
- A new approach to admissible alternatives in interval decision making
- Evidence theory in multivalued models of modal logic
- Evidence measures induced by Kripke's accessibility relations.
- Dempster-Shafer theory framed in modal logic.
- Plausibility and belief measures induced by Kripke models.
- Dempster's rule of conditioning translated into modal logic.
Modelling uncertainty with Kripke's semantics.
1998) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: METHODOLOGY SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS. 1480. p.129-140 Mark(
- A model logic interpretation of possibility theory in terms of multivalued mappings