- Theileria parva epidemics: a case study in eastern Zambia.
- Serological survey of Toxoplasma gondii, feline immunodeficiency virus and feline leukaemia virus in urban stray cats in Belgium.
Taenia solium cysticercosis in a village in northern Viet Nam: seroprevalence study using an ELISA for detecting circulating antigen.
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(3). p.270-272 Mark(
- Geographic variation in diapause response of adult Rhipicephalus appendiculatus ticks.
- Sero-epidemiological study of Taenia saginata cysticercosis in Belgian cattle.
- Decision rules for small vaccine experiments with binary outcomes based on conditional and expected power and size of the Fisher-exact test
- Extension of the prophylactic effect of isometamidium against trypanosome infections in cattle using a biodegradable copolymer.
- An experimental infection with classical swine fever virus in weaner pigs - I. Transmission of the virus, course of the disease, and antibody response.
- Assistance to the Veterinary Services of Zambia. ABOS, February 1995, 320 p.