- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
- Web-based scoring of the dicentric assay, a collaborative biodosimetric scoring strategy for population triage in large scale radiation accidents
- Validation of semi-automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes after simulation of three different irradiation scenarios
- Induction and disappearance of γH2AX foci and formation of micronuclei after exposure of human lymphocytes to 60Co γ-rays and p(66)+Be(40) neutrons
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(
Automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes as a tool in large scale radiation accidents
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.174-183 Mark(
- Relative biological effectiveness of mammography X-rays at the level of DNA and chromosomes in lymphocytes
- Variant ataxia telangiectasia: clinical and molecular findings and evaluation of radiosensitive phenotypes in a patient and relatives
- Laboratory intercomparison of the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay
- Realising the European Network of Biodosimetry (RENEB)