- Multilingual school population: ensuring school belonging by tolerating multilingualism
- Interaction for transfer: flexible approaches to multilingualism and their pedagogical implications for classroom interaction in linguistically diverse mainstream classrooms
- Community Schools in Ghent: Strengthening Neighbourhoods in Belgium (Flanders)
- Do birds singing the same song flock together? A mixed-method study on language as a tool for changing social homophily in primary schools in highly diverse contexts in Flanders (Belgium)
Equal access to community interpreting in Flanders: a matter of self-reflective decision making?
2015) THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR TRANSLATION & INTERPRETING RESEARCH. 7(3). p.149-165 Mark(
- Language portraits as an instrument to unravel the complex and multi-layered linguistic repertoires of pupils
- The multi-layered impact of multilingualism on the educational achievement of pupils
- The Evaluation Of Community Schools: Unearthing Small Impacts On Children And Families
- Parents and community schools: strengthening each other?
- Opening up towards children's languages: enhancing tolerant practices towards multilingualism in teachers