- Cell aggregation assays
- Implication of opioid receptors in cancer cell invasion.
- Opioids affect focal contact-mediated cell-substrate adhesion
- Direct Effects of Delta Opioid Receptor Agonists on Invasion-associated Activities of HCT-8/E11 Colon Cancer Cells
- Cell aggregation on agar as an indicator for cell-matrix adhesion: effects of opioids
- The prenylated chalcone xanthohumol induces unfolded protein response, autophagy, and cell death in breast cancer cells by proteasome inhibition
Colon cancer cells: pro-invasive signalling
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 38(8). p.1231-1236 Mark(