- The importance of forest type when incorporating forest edge deposition in the evaluation of critical load exceedance
- Forest seed banks along an intensity gradient of ancient agriculture
- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
- Low recruitment across life stages partly accounts for the slow colonization of forest herbs
Nutrient cycling in two continuous cover scenarios for forest conversion of pine plantations on sandy soil, I: nutrient cycling via aboveground tree biomass
2009) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 39(2). p.441-452 Mark(
- Herb layer changes (1954-2000) related to the conversion of coppice-with-standards forest and soil acidification
- Zullen bosplantenpopulaties zich ooit vestigen in jonge bossen op voormalige landbouwgronden?
Impact of forest type and edge structure on patterns of throughfall deposition in forest edges
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.115-115 Mark(
- Significant effects of temperature on the sexual reproduction of the clonal forest herb Anemone nemorosa L.
- The invasive Prunus serotina stabilizes its erratic early regeneration by building up a seedling bank
- Long-term population dynamics of Prunus serotina in natural forests on sandy soils
- Does Prunus serotina act as an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Limited by the host: host age hampers establishment of holoparasite Cuscuta epithymum
- Patterns of Prunus serotina invasion in two contrasting forests on sandy soils
Nitrogen dynamics in contrasting forest ecosystems exposed to enhanced atmospheric N deposition
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.220-220 Mark(
- Direct and indirect impacts of hemiparasitic plants on species richness and community structure in managed grasslands in Flanders
- Wetenschappelijk rapport MIRA 2009 & NARA 2009 Overschrijding kritische lasten
- Toekomstverkenning MIRA 2009 Wetenschappelijk rapport verzuring
- Gradual forest edges can mitigate edge effects on throughfall deposition if their size and shape are well considered