- The importance of forest type when incorporating forest edge deposition in the evaluation of critical load exceedance
- Forest seed banks along an intensity gradient of ancient agriculture
- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
- The invasive Prunus serotina stabilizes its erratic early regeneration by building up a seedling bank
- Long-term population dynamics of Prunus serotina in natural forests on sandy soils
Impact of forest type and edge structure on patterns of throughfall deposition in forest edges
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.115-115 Mark(
- Significant effects of temperature on the sexual reproduction of the clonal forest herb Anemone nemorosa L.
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Does Prunus serotina act as an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?
- Limited by the host: host age hampers establishment of holoparasite Cuscuta epithymum