- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
- Patterns of dissolved organic carbon and nitrogen fluxes in deciduous and coniferous forests under historic high nitrogen deposition
- New environmental policy instruments to realize forest expansion in Flanders (northern Belgium): a base for smart regulation?
- Low recruitment across life stages partly accounts for the slow colonization of forest herbs
- The invasive Prunus serotina stabilizes its erratic early regeneration by building up a seedling bank
- Long-term population dynamics of Prunus serotina in natural forests on sandy soils
Impact of forest type and edge structure on patterns of throughfall deposition in forest edges
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.115-115 Mark(
- Significant effects of temperature on the sexual reproduction of the clonal forest herb Anemone nemorosa L.
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Does Prunus serotina act as an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?