- Herb layer changes (1954-2000) related to the conversion of coppice-with-standards forest and soil acidification
- Zullen bosplantenpopulaties zich ooit vestigen in jonge bossen op voormalige landbouwgronden?
Impact of forest type and edge structure on patterns of throughfall deposition in forest edges
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.115-115 Mark(
- Significant effects of temperature on the sexual reproduction of the clonal forest herb Anemone nemorosa L.
- The invasive Prunus serotina stabilizes its erratic early regeneration by building up a seedling bank
- Long-term population dynamics of Prunus serotina in natural forests on sandy soils
- Limited by the host: host age hampers establishment of holoparasite Cuscuta epithymum
- Does Prunus serotina act as an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?
- Soil organic carbon-stock changes in Flemish grassland soils from 1990 to 2000
- Patterns of Prunus serotina invasion in two contrasting forests on sandy soils