- N-15 tracing helps explaining N leaching losses from contrasting forest ecosystems
- New environmental policy instruments to realize forest expansion in Flanders (northern Belgium): a base for smart regulation?
- Low recruitment across life stages partly accounts for the slow colonization of forest herbs
Nutrient cycling in two continuous cover scenarios for forest conversion of pine plantations on sandy soil, I: nutrient cycling via aboveground tree biomass
2009) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 39(2). p.441-452 Mark(
- Herb layer changes (1954-2000) related to the conversion of coppice-with-standards forest and soil acidification
- Zullen bosplantenpopulaties zich ooit vestigen in jonge bossen op voormalige landbouwgronden?
- The importance of forest type when incorporating forest edge deposition in the evaluation of critical load exceedance
- Forest seed banks along an intensity gradient of ancient agriculture
- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
- Patterns of dissolved organic carbon and nitrogen fluxes in deciduous and coniferous forests under historic high nitrogen deposition