- Variation in biochemical characteristics, water status, stomata features, leaf carbon isotope composition and its relationship to water use efficiency in pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) cultivars under drought stress condition
- Growing media constituents determine the microbial nitrogen conversions in organic growing media for horticulture
- Parameters influencing preference by sheep in soft leaved tall fescue genotypes
- Suboptimal light conditions influence source-sink metabolism during flowering
- Pesticide knowledge and practice among horticultural workers in the Lâm Đồng region, Vietnam: a case study of chrysanthemum and strawberries
- Mineral and organic growing media have distinct community structure, stability and functionality in soilless culture systems
- Cold treatment breaks dormancy but jeopardizes flower quality in Camellia japonica L.
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Induction of tetraploids in Escallonia spp
Comparison of biomass production-based drought tolerance indices of pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) seedlings in drought stress conditions
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRONOMY AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH. 7(2). p.36-44 Mark(