- Growing media constituents determine the microbial nitrogen conversions in organic growing media for horticulture
- Suboptimal light conditions influence source-sink metabolism during flowering
- Pesticide knowledge and practice among horticultural workers in the Lâm Đồng region, Vietnam: a case study of chrysanthemum and strawberries
- Mineral and organic growing media have distinct community structure, stability and functionality in soilless culture systems
- Cold treatment breaks dormancy but jeopardizes flower quality in Camellia japonica L.
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Induction of tetraploids in Escallonia spp
Comparison of biomass production-based drought tolerance indices of pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) seedlings in drought stress conditions
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRONOMY AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH. 7(2). p.36-44 Mark(
- Osmotic stress affects physiological responses and growth characteristics of three pistachio cultivars
- Impact of osmotic drought stress on carbon isotope discrimination and growth parameters in three pistachio rootstocks