- Psychopathic-like traits among detained female adolescents: reliability and validity of the antisocial process screening device and the youth psychopathic traits inventory
- Psychotic-like symptoms as a risk factor of violent recidivism in detained male adolescents
- Latent personality profiles and the relations with psychopathology and psychopathic traits in detained adolescents
- Self-reported psychopathic-like traits as predictors of recidivism in detained male adolescents
Psychiatric disorders in detained male adolescents: a systematic literature review
2010) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY-REVUE CANADIENNE DE PSYCHIATRIE. 55(4). p.255-263 Mark(
- Psychiatric disorders and psychopathy in detained maleadolescents.
- Psychiatric Disorders in Property, Violent, and Versatile Offending Detained Male Adolescents
- Are psychotic experiences among detained juvenile offenders explained by trauma and substance use?
- Max Weber and Alfred Schutz: the theoretical and methodological background of the case-oriented quantification approach behind WinMAX?
- Informant agreement in the assessment of disruptive behavior disorders in detained minors in Belgium: A diagnosis-level and symptom-level examination