- Investigating plant biochemistry using LC-MS: frombioanalysis to metabolomics.
- JEM Spotlight: Fungi, mycotoxins and microbial volatile organic compounds in mouldy interiors from water-damaged buildings
Joint GC-MS and LC-MS platforms for comprehensive plant metabolomics: Repeatability and sample pre-treatment
2009) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BIOMEDICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES. 877(29). p.3572-3580 Mark(
- Evaluation of hydrophilic interaction chromatography versus reversed-phase chromatography in a plant metabolomics perspective
- Quantitative determination of glycopyrrolate in human plasma by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: The use of a volatile ion-pairing agent during both liquid-liquid extraction and liquid chromatography
- LC-MS metabolic profiling of Arabidopsis thaliana plant leaves and cell cultures: optimization of pre-LC-MS procedure parameters
- Broad-spectrum separations in metabolomics using enhanced polar LC stationary phases: A dedicated evaluation using plant metabolites