- Age and gender effects on arterial input impedance and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged individuals: insights from the Asklepios study
- Arterial impedance in healthy middle-aged men and women: Insights from the Asklepios study
- Is age related common carotid artery stiffening in middle-aged subjects gender dependent ?
Nonlinear isochrones in murine left ventricular pressure-volume loops: how well does the time-varying elastance concept hold?
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 290(4). p.H1474-H1483 Mark(
- A comparison of two generalised transfer functions for the assessment of central pressure from a radial artery recording
Relationship between carotid artery intima-media thickness and wall shear stress derived parameters
2005) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 8(suppl. 1). p.279-280 Mark(
- Differential age-effects in arterial impedance in men and women over the 4th-6th decade
- Carotid artery intima media thickness versus wall shear stress related parameters
- Linear versus exponential calibration of carotid diameter distension waves for the assessment of central pulse pressure and augmentation index
- Two established generalised transfer functions: are the similarities only skin-deep?