Inﬂuence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 10(suppl. 1). p.117-118 Mark(
- Noninvasive (input) impedance, pulse wave velocity, and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged men and women
- Effect of radial artery calibration method and transfer function on estimated central blood pressure
- Base de données internationale sur la rigidité artérielle: valeurs de références dans la population générale et influence des pathologies
- Relation between arterial stiffness, wave reflection, aortic characteristic impedance and windikessel compliance in healthy middle-aged subjects and their contribution to carotid pulse pressure
- Is age related common carotid artery stiffening in middle-aged subjects gender dependent?
- Integrated arterial system analysis in a population of healthy middle-aged men and women: augmentation index versus wave reflection indices
- Normalizing the Langewouters pressure-area relationship: a novel geometry-independent description of large artery stiffness?
- Validation of a novel automated imt detection algorithm.
- Age-gender interaction in aretrial stiffening evaluated using a new pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index