- Biocatalysis: a versatile tool for the chemical industry
- Evaluation of boron removal methods after reduction of D-ribose with NaBH4
- Biocatalysis on the rise. Part 1 principles
- Bioflavours via Fermentation and biocatalysis: microbes at their best!
- Leuconostoc dextransucrase and dextran: production, properties and applications
Dextran dextrinase and dextran of Gluconobacter oxydans
2005) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 32(8). p.323-334 Mark(
- Evaluation of boron removal methods oafter reduction of D-ribose with NaBH47