- Different types of tissue composition in inflammatory or reparative upper airway disorders
- EGFR in melanoma: clinical significance and potential therapeutic target
- Identification of the nasal mucosa as a new target for leptin action
- Mast cells and nasal mucosa as new targets for leptin action.
- Antitumor Activity of the Selective MDM2 Antagonist Nutlin-3 Against Chemoresistant Neuroblastoma With Wild-Type p53
- Human mast cells express leptin and leptin receptors
Inflamed intestinal mucosa features a specific epithelial expression pattern of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF IMMUNOPATHOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY. 21(2). p.289-295 Mark(