- A formal logic for the abduction of singular hypotheses
- Avoiding deontic explosion by contextually restricting aggregation
- Yes Fellows, Most Human Reasoning is Complex
- Goal-directed tableaux
- Models of discovery and creativity
- Majority merging by adaptive counting
- Adaptive arbitration by variant counting on commutative bases with weights
- Quasi-merging and Pure-arbitration on Information for the family of Adaptive Logics ADM
- Recent results by the inconsistency-adaptive labourers.
Abduction through semantic tableaux versus abduction through goal-directed proofs.
2007) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 22(3). p.295-304 Mark(