- In vitro functional quality characterization of NOTA-modified somatropins
[F-18]FDG PET/CT for the assessment of the volume of the spleen
2016) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 60(1). p.48-53 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides selectively penetrate the blood-brain barrier
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- CA 15.3 measurements for separating FDG PET/CT positive from negative findings in breast carcinoma recurrence
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The possible role of somatropin derivatives as a theranostic in oncology
- Analytical characterisation of NOTA-modified somatropins