- Screening of quorum sensing peptides for biological effects in neuronal cells
Stable metabolic disease on FDG-PET provides information on response to endocrine therapy for breast cancer
2017) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 61(1). p.108-114 Mark(
- In vitro functional quality characterization of NOTA-modified somatropins
- Quorum sensing peptides selectively penetrate the blood-brain barrier
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- CA 15.3 measurements for separating FDG PET/CT positive from negative findings in breast carcinoma recurrence
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- The possible role of somatropin derivatives as a theranostic in oncology