- Exploring binding characteristics and the related competition of different protein-bound uremic toxins
- Estimated GFR barely elucidates the complexity of the uremic syndrome in childhood
- Renal biopsy in patients with diabetes : a pooled meta-analysis of 48 studies
- Clinical practice guideline on management of older patients with chronic kidney disease stage 3b or higher (eGFR < 45 mL/min/1.73 m²) : a summary document from the European Renal Best Practice Group
- Effect of sample temperature, pH, and matrix on the percentage protein binding of protein-bound uraemic toxins
Nephrologists' perspectives on defining and applying patient-centered outcomes in hemodialysis
2017) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 12(3). p.454-466 Mark(
- Con: Cautionary tales and reservations about the adoption of new technologies and biomarkers for the management of acute kidney injury
- A step forward : for whom?
- Smoking and chronic kidney disease : seeing the signs through the smoke?
- RESEARCH DAY (RD) STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM (SOS