First-pass F-18 FDG PET images of tumours: what do they tell?
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 39(suppl. 2). p.S621-S621 Mark(
- The optimal timing for imaging brain tumours and other brain lesions with 18F-labelled fluoromethylcholine: a dynamic positron emission tomography study
- Distribution patterns of 18F-labelled fluoromethylcholine in normal structures and tumors of the head A PET/MRI evaluation
- Tumor perfusion using first-pass F-18 FDG PET images
Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM): a partial volume independent marker of total lesion glycolysis in liver metastases
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 39(9). p.1441-1448 Mark(
F-18 labelled fluoromethylcholine distribution patterns in brain lesions and normal structures of the head
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(suppl. 2). p.S218-S218 Mark(
- Standardized additional metabolic activity (SAM): a new PET uptake quantitative parameter
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- Ultrasound prediction of the partus datum in dogs
- Nuclear medicine: investigation of renal function in small animal medicine