- Burkholderia cepacia complex: new developments in taxonomy,diagnosis and epidemiology.
- Multilocus sequence typing breathes life into a microbial metagenome
- Growth in Stewart's medium is a simple, rapid and inexpensive screening tool for the identification of Burkholderia cepacia complex
- A novel strategy for the isolation and identification of environmental Burkholderia cepacia complex bacteria
- Advenella incenata gen. nov., sp nov., a novel member of the Alcaligenaceae, isolated from various clinical samples
Stenotrophomonas africana Drancourt et al. 1997 is a later synonym of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia (Hugh 1981) Palleroni and Bradbury 1993
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54. p.1235-1237 Mark(
- Identification of genomic groups in the genus Stenotrophomonas using gyrB RFLP analysis