- Import and export of gametes: ethical and legal issues
- Surrogate motherhood in Belgium
- Creating a family through connection websites and events: ethical and social issues
- How to create a family? Decision making in lesbian couples using donor sperm
- Genome egineering through CRISPR/Cas9 technology in the human germline and pluripotent stem cells
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counseling?
- The non-anonymous donor: what do we know and where do we go?
- Having a child together in lesbian families: combining gestation and genetics
- Sister-to-sister oocyte donation: couples’ experiences with regard to genetic ties
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(