- Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: a qualitative study into the experiences and moral perspectives of French women who go to Belgium for treatment with donor sperm
- Donor conception disclosure: directive or non-directive counselling?
'Now we feel like we did everything we could': a qualitative study into the experiences of Dutch patients who travelled to Belgium for infertility treatment
2014) FACTS, VIEWS, AND VISION IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY. 6(4). p.185-193 Mark(
- Parental (in)equality and the genetic link in lesbian families
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents.
- Beyond sperm cells: a qualitative study on constructed meanings of the sperm donor in lesbian families
- Governing the post mortem procurement of human body material for research
- Beyond the dichotomy: a tool for distinguishing between experimental, innovative and established treatment
- Pediatric priority in kidney allocation: challenging its acceptability
- Informatieverwerving vanuit het perspectief van de gametendonor: mogen sperma- en eiceldonoren informatie ontvangen over hun donorkinderen?