- Synchronous parallel optical I/O on CMOS: A case study of the uniformity issue.
Systematic simulation-based predictive synthesis of integrated optical interconnect
2007) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VERY LARGE SCALE INTEGRATION (VLSI) SYSTEMS. 15(8). p.927-940 Mark(
- 2D parallel optical interconnects between CMOS ICs
- A simple on-chip repetitive sampling setup for the quantification of substrate noise
- A parallel optical interconnect link with on-chip optical access
- Chip-to-chip parallel optical interconnects over optical backpanels based on arrays of multimode waveguides
- A circuit-level simulation approach to analyse system level behaviour of VCSEL-based optical interconnects.
- Design methodology development for guided-wave optical interconnects
- Design Methodology Development for VCSEL-based Guided-Wave Optical Interconnects
- AQUASUN: adaptive window query processing in CAD applications for physical design and verification