Raman mapping of coesite inclusions in garnet from the Kokchetav Massif (Northern Kazakhstan)
2007) SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY. 68(4). p.1046-1052 Mark(
- Raman microspectroscopy as an identification tool within the phylogenetically homogeneous 'Bacillus subtilis'-group
- Evaluation of Raman spectroscopy as identification tool for bacteria
- Evaluation of an accurate calibration and spectral standardization procedure for Raman spectroscopy
- Effect of culture conditions on the achievable taxonomic resolution of Raman spectroscopy disclosed by three Bacillus species
- Possibilities of laser ablation-inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry for diamond fingerprinting
- Simple multivariate approach for the monitoring of vinylation reactions using FT-Raman spectroscopy.