- Is the relationship between frontal EEG alpha asymmetry and depression mediated by implicit or explicit self-esteem?
- Implicit but not explicit self-esteem predicts future depressive symptomatology
- Self-esteem reconsidered: Unstable self-esteem outperforms level of self-esteem as vulnerability marker for depression
Implicit and explicit self-esteem in currently depressed individuals with and without suicidal ideation
2007) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 38(1). p.75-85 Mark(
- Self-esteem and depression revisited: Implicit positive self-esteem in depressed patients?
- Mood-congruent attentional bias in dysphoria: Maintained attention to and impaired disengagement from negative information