- Attention to future actions: The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
- Expanding the boundaries of evaluative learning research: How intersecting regularities shape our likes and dislikes.
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- Feature- versus rule-based generalization in rats, pigeons and humans.
- A functional perspective on personality.
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: Analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning.
- Riding the waves: A functional-cognitive perspective on the relations among Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- The relational responding task: toward a new implicit measure of beliefs
- Congruency effects on the basis of instructed response-effect contingencies
- Fear expression and the return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience.