- Effects in the affect misattribution procedure are modulated by feature-specific attention allocation.
- Evaluative conditioning as a symbolic phenomenon: On the relation between evaluative conditioning, evaluative conditioning via instructions, and persuasion.
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- Recommendations for increasing replicability in psychology
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Potentiation of the startle reflex is in line with contingency reversal instructions rather than the conditioning history
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- Instructing implicit processes: when instructions to approach or avoid influence implicit but not explicit evaluation
The impact of a context switch and context instructions on the return of verbally conditioned fear
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.10-18 Mark(
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?