- Market segmentation for chocolate in Belgium and Poland.
The influence of starch pore characteristics on pasting behaviour
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 35(3). p.285-291 Mark(
- Market segmentation for plain chocolate across Belgium and Poland
- Cross-cultural differences in attitudes for the chocolate: Belgian vs. Polish consumers
- Product optimization by integrating sensory and marketing analysis
Towards an integration of R&D and marketing in product development
1999) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD & AGRIBUSINESS MARKETING. 10(3). p.79-98 Mark(
- Quality function deployment in the chocolate industry
- Function Deployment in chocolate industry
- Perspectives of consumer tests for marketing and product development.
- Porosity of starch versus its rheological properties