- Innovation Potential in SME's Manufacturing Confectionery Products in Poland.
- Innovation as a potential for SME's to compete in the Polish food sector
- Food Product Development by Integrating Marketing and Sensory Analysis – a Tool to the EU-Integration Challenge
- Acceptance of chocolate by preference cluster mapping across Belgium and Poland
- Application of the Theory of Planned Behaviour to consumption of chocolate: cultural differences across Belgium and Poland.
- The development and application of the theory of planned behaviour to food consumption
- Sensory segments in preference for plain chocolate across Belgium and Poland
- Context effects in evaluation of chocolate quality through the experimental design - cross-cultural study
- Market segmentation for chocolate in Belgium and Poland.
The influence of starch pore characteristics on pasting behaviour
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 35(3). p.285-291 Mark(