Biomass-specific respiration rates of benthic meiofauna: demonstrating a novel oxygen micro-respiration system
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 357(1). p.41-47 Mark(
- Carbon flows through a benthic food web: Integrating biomass, isotope and tracer data
- Carbon-nitrogen coupling and algal-bacterial interactions during an experimental bloom: Modeling a 13C tracer experiment
- Reactive transport in surface sediments. II. Media: an object-oriented problem-solving environment for early diagenesis
- Reactive transport in surface sediments. I. Model complexity and software quality
- Tracing organic matter sources of estuarine tidal flat nematodes with stable carbon isotopes.
The role of the benthic biota in sedimentary metabolism and sediment-water exchange processes in the Goban Spur area (NE Atlantic).
2001) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 48(14-15). p.3223-3243 Mark(
- The fate of intertidal microphytobenthos carbon: An in situ C-13-labeling study.
Nematode distribution in ocean margin sediments of the Goban Spur (northeast Atlantic) in relation to sediment geochemistry
1997) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 44(9-10). p.1671-1683 Mark(