- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- The Role of Interference and Inhibition Processes in Dysphoric Early Adolescents
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: Links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms.
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary findings.
- The effect of a single HF-rTMS session over the left DLPFC on the physiological stress response as measured by heart rate variability
- What is in the feedback?: effect of induced happiness vs. sadness on probabilistic learning with vs. without exploration
- The impact of accelerated right prefrontal high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) on cue-reactivity: an fMRI study on craving in recently detoxified alcohol-dependent patients