- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary findings.
- Children’s Attentional Exploration of Threatening Information as related to Trust in Maternal Support.
- Mechanisms of Repetitive Thinking: Introduction to the Special Series.
- Children's attentional processing of mother and proximity seeking
- Impact of anodal and cathodal transcranial direct current stimulation over the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during attention bias modification: an eye-tracking study
- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- Social anxiety and narrowed attentional breadth toward faces.
- The impact of accelerated HF-rTMS on the subgenual Anterior Cingulate Cortex in refractory unipolar major depression: insights from 18FDG PET brain imaging