- Applications of artificial neural networks predicting macroinvertebrates in freshwaters
- Analysis of macrobenthic communities in Flanders, Belgium, using a stepwise input variable selection procedure with artificial neural networks
Development of a multimetric assessment system based on macroinvertebrates for rivers in Flanders (Belgium) according to the European Water Framework Directive
2006) International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology, Proceedings. 29(5). p.2279-2282 Mark(
Development of artificial neural network models predicting macroinvertebrate taxa in the river Axios (Northern Greece)
2006) ANNALES DE LIMNOLOGIE-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY. 42(4). p.241-250 Mark(
- Implications of taxonomic modifications and alien species on biological water quality assessment as exemplified by the Belgian Biotic Index method
- Optimization of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) model design for prediction of macroinvertebrates in the Zwalm river basin (Flanders, Belgium)
Prediction of macroinvertebrate communities in sediments of Flemish watercourses based on artificial neural networks
2002) International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology, Proceedings. 28(2). p.777-780 Mark(
- Development of a decision support system for integrated water management in the Zwalm river basin, Belgium.
- Monitoring of macroinvertebrate communities for the ecological evaluation of valuable upstream brooks in Flanders, Belgium.
- Optimisation of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) model design for prediction of macroinvertebrate communities in the Zwalm river basin (Flanders, Belgium)