- Extraarticular variants of the long head of the biceps brachii: a reminder of embryology
- Transverse carpal muscle during surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Vertebral artery dominance and hand preference: Is there a correlation?
- The anatomy of the neural arch of the lumbar spine, with refereences to spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis and degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Varianti anatomiche della spalla
- The arch of Langer: functional repercussions on the neuro-vascular structures of the arm
- A vertebral artery without atlantic and intradural sections: A case report and a review of the literature
- Extrinsic risk factors for compromised blood flow in the vertebral artery: anatomical observations of the transverse foramina from C3 to C7
A case of abnormal findings in the course of the vertebral artery associated with an ossified hyoid apparatus. A contraindication for manipulation of the cervical spine?
2005) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 28(5). p.346-351 Mark(
Changes in cerebellar blood flow after manipulation of the cervical spine using technetium 99m-ethyl cysteinate dimer
2005) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 28(2). p.103-107 Mark(