- Predicting upcoming information in native-language and non-native-language auditory word recognition
- Presenting GECO: An Eye-tracking Corpus of Monolingual and Bilingual Sentence Reading
- Reading a book in one or two languages? An eye movement study of cognate facilitation in L1 and L2 reading
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Mapping the interplay among cognitive biases, emotion regulation, and depressive symptoms.
- Often biased but rarely in doubt: How initial reactions to stigmatized applicants affect interviewer confidence
- Why your stigma isn't hired: a dual-process framework of interview bias
- Context Effects in Biligual Sentence Processing: Task Specificity
- The influence of language switching experience on the bilingual executive control advantage
Do semantic sentence constraint and L2 proficiency influence language selectivity of lexical access in native language listening?
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 41(6). p.1524-1538 Mark(