- Segmenting the senior market: professional and social activity level
- Capturing the image of second-hand stores: investigating the underlying image dimensions
- Validity and reliability of scores on the reduced emotional intensity scale.
- Environmentally friendly behaviour with respect to air pollution: the role of environmental knowledge, concern and perceived behavioural control
Attitudes of school directors towards in-school marketing: an exploratory study
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVERTISING AND MARKETING TO CHILDREN. 3(3). p.57-67 Mark(
- The role of humor in the persuasion of individuals varying in need for cognition.
- Family structure as a moderator of parent-child communication about consumption
- Impact of playground communication on environmental friendliness: an exploratory study
- The effectiveness of emotional and rational advertising messages in positive and negative contexts
- Internet behavior of children and teenagers