Attitudes of school directors towards in-school marketing: an exploratory study
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVERTISING AND MARKETING TO CHILDREN. 3(3). p.57-67 Mark(
- The role of humor in the persuasion of individuals varying in need for cognition.
- Family structure as a moderator of parent-child communication about consumption
- Impact of playground communication on environmental friendliness: an exploratory study
- The effectiveness of emotional and rational advertising messages in positive and negative contexts
- Internet behavior of children and teenagers
- Profiling internet users based on their propensity to adopt online shopping
- The Impact of Store Environment on Second-hand Store Image
- The impact of media context-ad similarity and media context appreciation on advertising effectiveness
- Developing a Short Affect Intensity Scale.