- Do level and variability of systolic blood pressure predict arterial properties or vice versa?
- Does long-term benzodiazepine use have an impact on cognitive deterioration?
- Quality of prescribing in Belgian nursing homes: an electronic assessment of the medication chart
- Propionyl-L-carnitine for intermittent claudication: a cochrane review
- De doeltreffendheid van farmaceutische zorg bij patiënten met COPD: bespreking van de recent gepubliceerde PHARMACOP-studie
Self-medication in persistent rhinitis: overuse of decongestants in half of the patients
2014) JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY IN PRACTICE. 2(3). p.313-319 Mark(
- Cardiovascular risk assessment in low-resource settings: a consensus document of the European Society of Hypertension Working Group on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Risk in Low Resource Settings
- Asymmetry in prevalence of femoral but not carotid atherosclerosis
- Carotid haemodynamics during sympathetic nervous system stimulation via handgrip and cold pressor testing in young healthy subjects: A feasibility study
- Establishing reference values for central blood pressure and its amplification in a general healthy population and according to cardiovascular risk factors