- Reduction of Acquisition time by Partition of the sIgnal Decay in Spectroscopic Imaging (RAPID-SI) technique: Preliminary in-vivo results and comparison with CSI.
- Variability of physiological brain perfusion in healthy subjects : a systematic review of modifiers : considerations for multi-center ASL studies
Reduction of Acquisition time by Partition of the sIgnal Decay in Spectroscopic Imaging (RAPID-SI) technique : a new approach for high speed spectroscopic imaging
2017) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE . 30(1, suppl.). p.S472-S473 Mark(
- 'Unforgettable' : a pictorial essay on anatomy and pathology of the hippocampus
- Proximal aortic stiffening in Turner patients may be present before dilation can be detected : a segmental functional MRI study
- Reduction of Acquisition time by Partition of the sIgnal Decay in Spectroscopic Imaging (RAPID-SI) technique : simulation results on a 2D application
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Functional hippocampal activation during face-name associative memory encoding in normal aging and mild cognitive impairment
- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- Optimal number of atlases and label fusion for automatic multi-atlas-based brachial plexus contouring in radiotherapy treatment planning
- Proximal aortic stiffening in Turner patients is more pronounced in the presence of a bicuspid valve. A segmental functional MRI study
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- MR pulse wave velocity increases with age faster in the thoracic aorta than in the abdominal aorta
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Correlation of clinical and physical-technical image quality in chest CT: a human cadaver study applied on iterative reconstruction
- In vivo quantification of the [11C]DASB binding in the normal canine brain using positron emission tomography
- The vulnerability to suicidal behavior is associated with reduced connectivity strength