- MR pulse wave velocity increases with age faster in the thoracic aorta than in the abdominal aorta
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Functional hippocampal activation during face-name associative memory encoding in normal aging and mild cognitive impairment
- Exercise training and beta-alanine-induced muscle carnosine loading
- Overlapping neural systems represent cognitive effort and reward anticipation
- Anticipatory processes in brain state switching: evidence from a novel cued-switching task implicating default mode and salience networks
- The beta-alanine dose for maintaining moderately elevated muscle carnosine levels
- Muscle carnosine loading by beta-alanine supplementation is more pronounced in trained vs. untrained muscles
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- Structural and metabolic features of two different variants of multiple sclerosis: a PET/MRI study
- Picture novelty attenuates semantic interference and modulates concomitant neural activity in the anterior cingulate cortex and the locus coeruleus
- Lumbar muscle dysfunction during remission of unilateral recurrent nonspecific low-back pain: evaluation with muscle functional MRI
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- F-18 FDG PET, MRI or combined PET/MRI reading, which method is best for discriminating high-grade from low-grade gliomas?