- First insights into the biodiversity and biogeography of the Southern Ocean deep sea
Comparison of the nematode fauna from the Weddell Sea abyssal plain with two North Atlantic abyssal sites
2007) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 54(16-17). p.1727-1736 Mark(
- Carbon sources of Antarctic nematodes as revealed by natural carbon isotope ratios and a pulse-chase experiment
- The biodiversity and biogeography of the free-living nematode genera Desmodora and Desmodorella (family Desmodoridae) at both sides of the Scotia Arc.
- Species diversity and distribution within the deep-sea nematode genus Acantholaimus on the continental shelf and slope in Antarctica.
- Role of nematodes in decomposition processes: Does within-trophic group diversity matter?
- Do nematode mucus secretions affect bacterial growth?
- Nematodes associated with phytodetritus in salt marshes. Colonization patterns and species-and diversity related impacts on decomposition processes
- Top-down impact of bacterivorous nematodes on the bacterial community structure: a microcosm study
Influence of bacterivorous nematodes on the decomposition of cordgrass
2003) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 296(2). p.227-242 Mark(