- Buffer or amplifier? Longitudinal effects of social support for functional autonomy/dependence on older adults’ chronic-pain experiences.
- What’s in a name? The case of emotional disclosure of pain-related distress
- Older adults’ preferences for formal social support of autonomy and dependence in pain : development and validation of a scale
- Pain anxiety and its association with pain congruence trajectories during the cold pressor task
- State versus trait : validating state assessment of child and parental catastrophic thinking about child pain
- Systematic review : associations between family functioning and child adjustment after pediatric cancer diagnosis : a meta-analysis
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain
Assessing moderated mediation in linear models requires fewer confounding assumptions than assessing mediation
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL & STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY. 69(3). p.352-374 Mark(
- Goal pursuit in individuals with chronic pain: a personal project analysis
- Couple functioning after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A systematic review.