- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch.
- Change and stability in depressive symptoms in young adults with Type 1 diabetes.
- Parental and peer support in adolescents with a chronic condition: a typological approach and developmental implications
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- Systematic review: family resilience after pediatric cancer diagnosis
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars
- Development and validation of a spina bifida specific paediatraic quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Paediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- When is helping your partner with chronic pain a burden? The relation between helping motivation and personal and relational functioning
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking