- What’s in a name? The case of emotional disclosure of pain-related distress
- Older adults’ preferences for formal social support of autonomy and dependence in pain : development and validation of a scale
- Pain anxiety and its association with pain congruence trajectories during the cold pressor task
- State versus trait : validating state assessment of child and parental catastrophic thinking about child pain
Assessing moderated mediation in linear models requires fewer confounding assumptions than assessing mediation
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL & STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY. 69(3). p.352-374 Mark(
- Goal pursuit in individuals with chronic pain: a personal project analysis
- Couple functioning after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A systematic review.
- Associations between family functioning and child adjustment after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A meta-analysis.
- Patients are socially excluded when their pain has no medical explanation
- Street Characteristics Preferred for Transportation Walking Among Older Adults: A Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis with Manipulated Photographs