- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking.
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- Acceptance: what’s in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain.
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport
- Observing another in pain facilitates vicarious experiences and modulates somatosensory experiences
- Quality of life in young patients with different chronic diseases: preliminary results (MiPedQol)
- Quality of life in young patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and Inflammatory Bowel Disaese (IBD): preliminary results (MiPedQol)
- Quality of life in young patients with type 1 diabetes (T1D): preliminary results (MiPedQoL)
- The relationship between parental catastrophizing about child pain and distress in response to medical procedures in the context of childhood cancer treatment: a longitudinal analysis