- Openness as a predictor of political orientation and conventional and unconventional political activism in Western and Eastern Europe
- Volunteer work in youth organizations: predicting distinct aspects of volunteering behavior from self- and other-oriented motives
- Threat and right-wing attitudes: a cross-national approach
- The effect of followers' belongingness needs on leaders' procedural fairness enactment mediation through interpersonal and team attraction
Birds of a feather: leader-follower similarity and procedural fairness effects on cooperation
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 20(3). p.388-415 Mark(
- Five-factor model personality dimensions and right-wing attitudes: psychological bases of punitive attitudes?
- The closed mind: 'experience' and 'cognition' aspects of openness to experience and need for closure as psychological bases for right-wing attitudes
- To have or to be? A comparison of materialism-based theories and self-determination theory as explanatory frameworks of prejudice
- Interracial public-police contact: relationships with police officers' racial and work-related attitudes and behavior
- Relational implications of procedural fairness: a social-psychological persepctive.