- Influence of a rotating slat collimator on the quantification of I-131
Bremsstrahlung imaging of yttrium-90 with a rotating slat collimator
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 35(suppl. 2). p.S339-S339 Mark(
Optimization and evaluation of a five energy window correction method for In-111 imaging
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 35(suppl. 2). p.S230-S230 Mark(
- Acceleration of GATE SPECT simulations
- Optimization of Yttrium-90 Bremsstrahlung Imaging with Monte Carlo Simulations
- Multipinhole brain SPECT: feasibility study
- The heterozygous Lemd3 knock-out mouse: a murine model for osteopoikilosis in humans?
- Improving the reconstruction of Yttrium-90 Bremsstrahlung images using Monte Carlo based reconstruction
- Impact of Time-Of-flight on reconstruction performance and image quality
- Comparison of quantification and image quality for different iodine isotopes (I-123, I-124 and I-131).