- High-quality draft genome sequences of 28 Enterococcus sp isolates
- Taxon K, a complex within the Burkholderia cepacia complex, comprises at least two novel species, Burkholderia contaminans sp nov and Burkholderia lata sp nov.
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria in Moroccan raw milk and traditionally fermented skimmed milk 'lben'
- Conservation of the chitin utilization pathway in the Vibrionaceae
- The genome of the versatile nitrogen fixer Azorhizobium caulinodans ORS571
- Resource partitioning and sympatric differentiation among closely related bacterioplankton
- Taxonomy of the family Campylobacteraceae
Identification of lactobacilli by pheS and rpoA gene sequence analyses
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 57. p.2777-2789 Mark(
- Diversity analysis of dairy and nondairy Lactococcus lactis isolates, using a novel multilocus sequence analysis scheme and (GTG)5-PCR fingerprinting
- Phylogenetic and genomic analysis