- The effects of superabsorbent polymers on the water vapour sorption properties of cementitious materials
Effect of different injection routes in tumor accumulation and biodistribution of radiolabeled Pluronic P94 unimers
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S311-S311 Mark(
- Modelling and quantifying the fluid transport through polylactic acid scaffolds
- Photo-crosslinkable hydrogel precursors for targeted tissue engineering
- Biopolymer-based hydrogels for burn wound treatment: comparison of UV initiated cross-linking strategies
- Pluronic based micelles as theranostic agents: modification and characterization
- Synthesis and characterization of poloxamer-based theranostic vehicles
- Optical biosensors that degrade after use: fata morgana or reality?
- Cryogel-polyester combination scaffolds for hard tissue engineering
- Two photon polymerization: the 'masterkey' to microfabrication?