- Fabrication of 3-dimensional biodegradable microfluidic environments for tissue engineering applications
- Cell regeneration: current knowledge and evolutions
- New perspectives towards hydrogel processing using highly efficient solid state crosslinking
- Two-photon polymerization of gelatin hydrogels: carboxylic acid modification as the key to success
- Additive manufacturing of 3D gelatin scaffolds: direct versus indirect printing
- Development and characterization of novel polymers for self-healing cementitious materials
- Two photon polymerization: the 'masterkey' to microfabrication?
Effect of different injection routes in tumor accumulation and biodistribution of radiolabeled Pluronic P94 unimers
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S311-S311 Mark(
- Modelling and quantifying the fluid transport through polylactic acid scaffolds
- Optical biosensors that degrade after use: fata morgana or reality?