- Fabrication of 3-dimensional biodegradable microfluidic environments for tissue engineering applications
Effect of different injection routes in tumor accumulation and biodistribution of radiolabeled Pluronic P94 unimers
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S311-S311 Mark(
- Photo-crosslinkable hydrogel precursors for targeted tissue engineering
- Biopolymer-based hydrogels for burn wound treatment: comparison of UV initiated cross-linking strategies
- Pluronic based micelles as theranostic agents: modification and characterization
- Synthesis and characterization of poloxamer-based theranostic vehicles
- Two photon polymerization: the 'masterkey' to microfabrication?
- Development and characterization of novel polymers for self-healing cementitious materials
- Modelling and quantifying the fluid transport through polyactic acid scaffolds
- Optical biosensors that degrade after use: fata morgana or reality?